The Business Value Accelerator
Our signature program is The Business Value Accelerator – we work with owners and their teams to create accelerated business value – a 12-month program which incorporates many, if not all, of our other services.
The Business Value Accelerator Circle Diagram
The development of your Strategic Flight Plan™ is a consultative process between you and the consultants of vNacelle. It is designed to clarify and/or define the key elements that support the development of your business including:
- The external environment that will define the conditions in which the business will be expected to operate and thrive (see diagram on following page). This is an important area for the development of the business as a whole; focusing on the Industry, Technology, the changing Government, and Business Environment, as well as Customer, Shareholder and Competition dynamics.
- The key reference statements that set the stamp and the direction of the business, such as its strategic focus and underlying business philosophy.
- The set of business objectives and goals that underlie fulfillment of the vision, and strategy.
- The organizational capability, the various aspects of which will enable the fulfillment of the business objectives and anticipated financial performance (see diagram on following page) for ongoing management and business development.
The Entrepreneurial FlightTM Seven Integrated Levels
to Accelerate Business Value and Entrepreneurial Growth
The vNacelle Business EnterpriseTM
The Strategic Flight plan TM and The Action Navigator TM will be drafted in a working format for review and modifications, and then updated for final delivery.
Note that there are a variety of items that may be included in the Strategic Flight Plan™ output over various projects. Each Flight Plan is specifically designed based on the positioning of the business, the business goals and objectives, the owners’ objectives and the strategic outcome. Items that have been present in past projects include the following…
- Business Model
- SWOT Analysis
- Purpose of the Retreat
- Expected Outcomes
- Aligned Vision
- Strategic Direction
- Strategic Objectives
- Structure – Physical Locations
- Structure – Current Organization
- Critical Action Areas
- Action Navigator
- Structure – Future Physical Locations
- Structure – Future Organization
- Expected Change in Culture
- Financial Forecasts
- Future Ownership
- Gap Areas of Focus