TALENT GAMES: HIRING AND MANAGING
FOR BETTER EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT
Recording date: Monday, January 22, 2018 11:59 am MST (Arizona, GMT-07:00)
Duration: 57 minutes
Jimmy Taylor is a 20+ year leader, entrepreneur, HR leader, speaker, consultant, and executive coach. He is a Partner in BizMultiplier, a company dedicated to providing tools and resources that help companies grow engaged employees! He also works with companies to develop and grow entrepreneurial management teams that can increase the value of their business.
FINDING, ENGAGING, AND RETAINING GREAT PEOPLE IN THE “PEOPLE ERA”
Hiring the right people continues to get harder. A Harvard Business Review study showed 80% of CEO’s in North America are concerned about their company’s ability to attract and retain the people they need to grow their business. For most of us, turnover is up and employee performance is down. Gallup’s annual engagement survey consistently shows only 1/3 of the average workforce is engaged. However, companies with high employee engagement outperform their competitors by 2X or more!
Finding the right people, and keeping them engaged and high performing is one of the most important things leaders do if we are going to build a business that is sustainable.
This workshop is a review of employee engagement strategies and recruiting best practices needed on the journey to building a great team.
- In this workshop business owners and company leaders:
- Review the causes of high turnover and poor engagement, along with the impact it has on our organizations.
- Look at the hiring and managing best practices of companies who have high engagement and strong employee retention.
- Have an opportunity to review their hiring and talent strategy, and analyze the gaps in their team that need to be filled moving forward
- Learn how to build a simple plan to begin to execute on a “people” strategy